Request Free Info
Apply Now
Take the first step today!
I understand that by submitting this form, I consent to be contacted by email, phone, text message or any other form of communication by Vancouver Career College. My consent can be withdrawn at any time.
Main Connect News Important Notice About Tax Forms

Important Notice About Tax Forms

Friday, January 19, 2024

Attention all students! Vancouver Career College would like to remind you that to ensure a hassle-free tax season, it is required that you provide your Social Insurance Number (SIN) for all student tax forms. 


Wondering why Vancouver Career College needs your SIN?


The answer is simple - since 2019, it has been mandated by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) that all post-secondary institutions must collect SINs for Tuitions and Enrolment Certificate (T2202) tax forms (formerly T2202A).


Vancouver Career College issues T2202 forms at the end of February each year, and as a student, you may download your tax forms by navigating to My Records > Tax Forms when you log in to MyCampus. Please note that tax forms will not be mailed.


To ensure that your T2202 form is successfully issued, please provide your SIN by clicking on "Submit Your Sin" in the popup window the next time you log in to MyCampus. Alternatively, you may contact your Campus Financial Administrator for assistance.


For more information on tuition and education credits, please refer to the CRA website. You can also read more about the legislation relating to the collection of SINs to prepare T2202 slips.


Don't miss out on potential tax credits! Make sure to provide your SIN on all your Vancouver Career College student tax forms to ensure a seamless tax filing process.

Data Analytics in BC: Start Your Career in Less Than a Year
June 7, 2024
In today's competitive business landscape, organizations are constantly seeking ways to become smarter, more efficient and make better decisions....
Read full story More news